Find us on Facebook
- Bad Authentication data.
Yup, We’ve Archived It!
I get a ton of questions about post workout nutrition, and people always want to know what they should be eating right after a workout.
The answer to this question depends on who you are and what your goals are.
If you are an athlete or a person trying to keep weight on or gain muscle, then this is a time for protein supplementation and your largest serving of carbohydrates.
If you are trying to lose weight or get leaner, then you will want to bring in protein, but you will want to keep your carbohydrate intake a bit lower.
If you have health issues and your primary focus is wellness, then you will want to bring in protein post workout, but your carbohydrate intake will be more moderate and your entire meal should come from real food as opposed to supplementation or protein powders.
Of course there are always exceptions, but these rules hold pretty true for most people!
In today’s video I share:
* How to make a Post Workout Paleo Pudding
* Why it is better to have real food post-workout rather than powders
* Why it is ideal for whey protein and collagen to come from a grass-fed source
* The definition of grass-fed
* Where to find grass fed protein powders
* What serious athletes can do to increase carb intake post-workout
If you would like to learn more about whey protein powder and what to look for, you can find more information HERE
If you would like to buy DaVinci Laboratories Right Whey Protein, click HERE
You can order Bulletproof products HERE
Please post any comments or questions below, and I will personally answer every question.